Problem at work?

Who to contact and what to do if you have an issue wherever you work in the civil service and related areas.

Your local union rep is your starting point for getting help from PCS with any problem at work.

Often members feel that they can sort things out on their own, but it is important to talk to your union representative as soon as you can. Trying to resolve an issue without proper advice can sometimes cause more problems.

Your PCS representative will agree a way forward with you and help you achieve the best possible outcome. Even if they haven’t dealt with a problem like yours before, they have many sources of advice and support available to them.

Find your local rep by logging in to PCS Digital.